I love finding new things to read/watch/listen to from the different corners of the internet, so I thought I’d share a few of my favorite links:
IMAGE from http://z-o-l-a.tumblr.com/
- Tumblr: ladykaymd– Katharine is one of my favorite bloggers. As a third-year med student, she has been through the whole shabang of getting in and through medical school. Her advice is extremely helpful and reassuring. I love reading little snippets about her everyday happenings and her funny remarks about life.
- TV Show: House– After finishing Grey’s Anatomy on Netflix, I had to find a new medical show to hook on to. House is a medical drama with less emphasis on the personal lives of the cast and more emphasis on the diagnosis and treatment of patients. It is entertaining and Gregory House’s dry wit is HILARIOUS.
- Video: Jason William’s Top Plays– If you haven’t heard of Jason Williams, he is a former NBA guard with amazing passing abilities. Seriously, watch this video. This guys fundamentals are elevated to a whole new level.
- Article: 17 Things You Will Learn in Your Freshman Year of College– Finishing my first year in college, I can say these are completely true and so relevant right now.
- Music: The Civil Wars– Former Christian singer Joy Williams (does anyone remember that?) and John Paul White are a harmonious blessing in their folk-country The Civil Wars. Unfortunately, the name was somewhat of a foreshadowing as they are now on hiatus after “internal discord and irreconcilable differences of ambition.”* However, you can still listen to their mellifluous songs. Some of my favorites include “To Whom it May Concern” and “From this Valley”
Let me know if you enjoyed any of these! What are some of your favorites this week?